counter create hit

Family Claims Woman Died From iPhone Related Electrocution

Everyday life today, when compared to how things were even in the 60’s, keeps getting so much easier. 
As technology advances we keep finding things that can be replaced or upgraded to keep solving all the problems we never even knew we had! Take the cell phone for example: these nifty little inventions have affected almost every aspect of our lives in one way or another, and yet there’s still some potential downsides.
In a suburban Chicago neighborhood Jacki Fedro presented her 13-year-old daughter Gabbie with a T-Mobile LG d500 for Christmas, hoping to make things a little easier for more than just her daughter. But like most machines cell phones come with certain risks – albeit minimal risks but even a broken clock is right twice a day, as they soon found out.



 Jackie was sitting downstairs one night when out of nowhere she heard a blood-curdling scream coming from Gabbie’s room. Her daughter ran downstairs and she finally saw what had happened – Gabbie had gotten a severe burn around her neck. When she plugged her phone into the wall the necklace she was wearing around her neck touched the wires and the current was more than enough to cause some serious damage.

She’s not the only one to suffer at the hands of cell phones either, as this video will go to show. On top of her story there’s many others like it and some of them even more damaging – one family even claims an iPhone killed their relative! It’s important that everyone with a cell phone sees this, it could help save someone from getting hurt or even worse someone from dying.
Please SHARE This Story With Your Family and Friends

Scroll to top